Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Season 1 Character Nicknames

The major characters in order of appearance:

King Joseon: Does he really need one? I think not, as I'll just refer to him as "the King" throughout the blog.

Jeong-Ho Min: "Blue," for a pretty clear reason.

Dongi- His name is easy enough, I won't give him a nickname.

Jang Geum- Her name is in the title of the drama and it's fairly simple, so I don't think she needs one. 

Sanggung Han- I'll just call her "Lady Han" because "Lady" is easier to say than "sanggung."

Yeonsaeng- Her name isn't the easiest, but I can't think of a nickname for her right now.

Yeungro- Her name is fairly simple, plus I can't think of a nickname.

Lady Eun- "Court Teacher," which is self explanatory.

Sanggung Choi- "Eggplant," since she has purple hair.

Geumyeong- "Magenta," because of her hair color.

Changi- Her name's quite easy! No need for a pet name. She's a bit chubby and that's how we recognize her, and because of that it's hard to find a nickname that's not kind of disrespectful.

Suro Jang- "Big Red," because of his very masculine(and rather boisterous) demeanor and red headband.

Doctor Haeya- No nickname needed here.

The bumbling assassins- The "Two Stooges," play-on-words from the cartoon The Three Stooges since a lot of physical humor is involved with these characters.






No comments:

Post a Comment